By God’s grace alone, in His strength alone, for His glory alone, I just this morning walked ALL FIVE HANDICAPPED & SENIOR RESCUED DOGS in the care of my ministry about ONE MILE to the veterinarian in NEW YORK CITY!
For anyone not aware, I do streets ministry & write Gospel tracts, devotionals & books and move from location to location as the Lord leads me with five special needs and senior rescued dogs in my care the Lord often uses to lead me to people to whom I am blessed to minister and with whom I am privileged to share the Gospel. These are the last five after about 20 years of dog rescue work.
I would be EXCEEDINGLY THANKFUL to anyone led to DONATE toward this bill.
Today’s vet visit:
* 15-year-old DANCER found on a short chain with no food or water years ago went in for a special procedure on his rear for which he went under anesthesia & blood work & nails & ears since he’s extremely aggressive when examined and/or nails & ears done.
* 14-year-old Abigail had a re-check for her early stage kidney disease AND had an aspirate on her MASS which may well be cancer around her rib cage.
* 7-year-old PARALYZED Miss Mercy had blood work and a urine test for recent severe anxiety after eating.
* 7-year-old SLIGHTLY DISABLED Gracie rescued from a gas station where she was dumped and hit by two cars on the same day did NOT get a check but several nights ago ingested a great deal of a bed sheet for which I induced vomiting and she appears thank God to be okay. SHE CAME WITH US TO THE VET!
* 9-10-year-old PARALYZED Mr. Simeon despite ongoing skin issues and a front foot issue did not get checked but WENT WITH US TO THE VET!
By God’s grace, I got to pass out Gospel tracts on the way there & on the way back and to pray for some believers in Christ who are homeless.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE WHO IS LED TO GRACIOUSLY GENEROUSLY LOVINGLY GIVE DONATIONS TOWARD THE DOGS AS WELL AS IF YOU ARE LED TO THE MINISTRY AS A WHOLE WHICH COULD VERY MUCH USE DONATIONS ON AN ONGOING BASIS……..!!!! MONTHLY SPONSORS WOULD ALSO BE EXCEEDINGLY GRATEFULLY APPRECIATED!
You can call me at 843-338-2219 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a donation or become a sponsor or you can donate right now when you CLICK HERE TO DONATE.
Walk by Faith Ministry is a 501c3 non profit organization, and receipts are available upon request.