“Make me understand the way of Your precepts;
So shall I meditate on Your wonderful works.” Psalm 119:27
“Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” Acts 2:38
How can you hear God speaking directly and personally and intimately to you if…
- You have not turned from your sins and received Jesus Christ as Lord through believing He died on the cross to pay your sin punishment and was raised from the dead whereby you genuinely commit your life to God and His ways?
- You are not sealed with and filled with God’s Holy Spirit who lives inside His followers and leads us and empowers and equips us through our lives to love, worship, and live for God and to build, help, support, and encourage His Kingdom of followers?
- You do not spend time alone with God praying to Him, praising and worshiping Him, seeking and waiting on Him, and reading the Bible which is the number one way to hear from God and in line with which His Spirit speaks to our hearts?
To hear from God, we need to:
- Receive Jesus Christ as Lord through turning from a lifestyle of sin and placing our faith in Him.
- Receive His Holy Spirit.
- Spend time with the Lord and in the Bible.
Hearing from God? Give your life wholeheartedly and utterly to Christ as Lord with a commitment to spend time with God and in His Bible each and every day for all of your days!